began in 1926 when Walter H. Freiburger opened the Freiburger Insurance Agency. Freiburger-Winslow Insurance Agency was formed when the Winslow Insurance Agency merged with Freiburger in 1995. Paul A. Roll took ownership of the Agency Jan. 1, 1995.
In November 2002, Paul A. Roll assumed General Management of the Agency. His daughter Lori Roll was appointed President in that year. In June 2005, the Roll family changed the name of the agency to PHOENIX INSURANCE
, using the symbolism of the Phoenix bird rising from the ashes to represent renewal and rebirth, as the agency entered a new era. The Roll family continues to operate the Agency with seven licensed insurance agents.
remains Bartlesville's largest and oldest independent insurance agency, working with top national and international insurance underwriters.
STATEMENT OF CORE VALUES
Phoenix Insurance is committed to:
* Embody the principles of ethics, integrity and empathy;
* Put our clients’ interests first, placing service above self;
* Promise only what we can deliver, and deliver what we promise;
* Foster a culture of openness, trust and innovation;
* Provide a center of excellence in insurance and risk knowledge;
* Offer an environment of professionalism, personal growth and profitability.
PHOENIX INSURANCE. OUR COMMUNITY. OUR COMMITMENT.